niedziela, 22 czerwca 2014

CRACOW 1982


As a snotty girl
With the stupid gesture
I pushed a pregnant women
Into loneliness
When the beer approached
The yellow table-cloths
And settled ashore
With whiffs of the foam
As at Selmęt Lake

I didn’t  tour
Ancient monuments
About love
I spoke to a girl

We
Lovers of mothers
Of sisters of fathers
And brothers
Demented
With wet perinea
We go to the castle of Wawel
There is a black Christ there
In smoky rings
With feet submersed in asters
With knees in candles
Stretched between pillars
And suppressed gold
I so Him walking
As He placed His feet on leaves
The Roman God
It was me
Before the dream
Who hulled seeds
And covered his corpse
With petals of sunflowers
I wanted to be
As the shell
To shut
The ends in silence
He touched my eyes
His eyesight
Bordered with the velvet
And my lips
And my mouth
Beveled
And trembled at the conception
Drawn furrows
Till He buried them
Under his fingers on my cheeks
And bound them like hemispheres

                                               In curtains waited
                                              The stone of Cracow

The man from the grave
With coming apart arms
Arranged my hips
On stones
And covered them with the birch-bark
Polypore grown out on the abdomen
He separated
With Gipsy cards
I sealed up holes
So he would not the reach the forest
Mushroom odor
And did not break
My fist in branches

I saw
Standing round
Trembling cigarettes
         The knife was making shots on nails
You stood at the top
You held fingers
Spread out in the hair
Like Satan
And the face turned into a nut
Was already stiffening into the alloy
While the rain leaving the eyes
Washed out
Grains of the quartz
Love for metal
Goes deep into the body
With its metal-thumbs
And remains like the lead.

                                          Cracow 1982

                          Translated by Dariusz Łada


Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Orient-Express

  Czy życie nie jest piękne? Jeszcze wczoraj wieczorem zalało mi kuchnię, bo urwał się zawór zimnej wody pod zlewem, i popłynęło strumieniem...